I'm now taking a break for some much needed family time, so my next class will be on Thursday August 12th. Lets hope for some BBQ weather - lazy days in the garden punctuated by Tai Chi practice is calling...
Join us for Tai Chi at 2.30pm today in Shefford Community Hall. There's no need to book - just turn up wearing flat soled shoes and loose, comfortable clothing - if it's your first session, it's free, but our July 'try it for nothing 'promotion finishes today!
- "I am more aware of how my body works and I can do things the correct movement way."
- "I hold myself a lot better."
- "I am more relaxed and less stressed."
- "After doing the class I feel calm and able to cope better with stress."
- "After a fall years ago, I have developed difficulties with balance and I now walk with a stick. These classes have enormously developed my sense of balance. It follows now that, instead of expecting a near future of less and less mobility, I anticipate to be mobile as long as I live."
- "It has taken away the fear of falling."
- "I have had a bad back for years – but it hasn't hurt since I started Tai Chi – and I saved money on a Physio."
- "The classes relieved stress and I am less irritable, just doing the exercise."
- "I feel more relaxed here."
- "Good relaxation and feel good."
- "My reason for choosing Tai Chi was that I needed to reduce the tension my body would store as a result of normal daily activities and I felt that Tai Chi would be the answer. I needed to persevere in the early months as it was quite a difficult concept to relax and let go of tension by moving with tiny adjustments to my posture. Now it is almost second nature to check and recheck my posture in order to relax and ease the tension.
Looking back to the early months of Tai Chi I learnt how to listen to my body as it told me the discomforts that I had to release and work to ease. When I started I had a knee injury and a lower back niggle which was frequently needing adjustment by a practitioner. My knee is no longer an issue and my back is kept comfortable by small and regular positional checks throughout Tai Chi sessions and exercises and in daily living" - Sheila Biscoe
- "I feel better in myself that I was able to do Tai Chi."
- "My handwriting has improved – my hand used to shake but it is much steadier now."
Sign up for our Tai Chi Newsletter
2-3 newsletters per month – we won’t clog up your mailbox
News & Information
Training & Seminars
Enter your name and email and stay on top of things.