Shefford Tai Chi is pleased to be part of the Shefford martial arts community, not only by inviting other groups to participate at our annual Tai Chi festival, but also by association and referral in the area – we seek to establish links locally so please contact us with details if your group is not included.
I'm now taking a break for some much needed family time, so my next class will be on Thursday August 12th. Lets hope for some BBQ weather - lazy days in the garden punctuated by Tai Chi practice is calling...
Join us for Tai Chi at 2.30pm today in Shefford Community Hall. There's no need to book - just turn up wearing flat soled shoes and loose, comfortable clothing - if it's your first session, it's free, but our July 'try it for nothing 'promotion finishes today!
- "The classes have taught me to sit, walk and generally hold myself up properly. They have helped to ease tension especially in my back and to relax my body."
- "I don’t need to hold onto the bannister rail now when I go up or down stairs."
- "The other day I ran upstairs like I used to – for the first time in years."
- "I was rather apprehensive when I attended my first drop in Tai Chi session! I was made very welcome and found I enjoyed participating in the gentle exercise under the tuition of Ian. Tai Chi has helped my posture and balance, especially when walking" - Janet Hill
- "It has taken away the fear of falling."
- "I make time for myself."
- "I feel more relaxed here."
- "I feel more relaxed and my posture is better."
- "I have had a bad back for years – but it hasn't hurt since I started Tai Chi – and I saved money on a Physio."
- "Better movement in lower back."
- "I find it much easier to bend and move about."
- "After a fall years ago, I have developed difficulties with balance and I now walk with a stick. These classes have enormously developed my sense of balance. It follows now that, instead of expecting a near future of less and less mobility, I anticipate to be mobile as long as I live."
- "Excellent lesson tonight Ian, some seriously impressive stance and posture work" - Liberty Louise
- "I feel better in myself that I was able to do Tai Chi."
Sign up for our Tai Chi Newsletter
2-3 newsletters per month – we won’t clog up your mailbox
News & Information
Training & Seminars
Enter your name and email and stay on top of things.