Search the website
Follow us on LinkedIn
Join us for Tai Chi this afternoon at 2.30pm today in Shefford Community Hall. There is no need to book - just turn up wearing flat soled shoes and loose, comfortable clothing.
Our next Shefford class is tomorrow, Join us at 2.30pm in Shefford Community Hall. There's no need to book - just turn up wearing flat soled shoes and loose, comfortable clothing.
Join us for Tai Chi at 2.30pm today at Shefford Community Hall. No need to book - just turn up wearing flat soled shoes and loose, comfortable clothing.
- "Better movement in lower back."
“I have been practicing Tai Chi once a week with Ian Deavin and after 4 years I realised just how much better my back was feeling and that I simply don’t notice my shoulder, which used to be quite painful – so I have started going to classes twice a week and really enjoy it.” - Val Rigby, 81
I have discovered something marvellous. This morning I had a sore throat, felt slightly feverish and was out of sorts because I hadn't slept very well. Then I went to a session of Alexander technique, mixed with Tai Chi. (At Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living). I came away feeling absolutely marvellous. I still have a sore throat and a bit of a high temperature - but my sense of wellbeing is so great that it really doesn't seem to matter. Thank you Ian Deavin and Judy Hammond for a great Sunday morning! - Julie Furnivall
- "I feel more relaxed and my posture is better."
- "Knowing when my posture is bad it reminds me to straighten up, relaxation which can be done at home and also feeling better in my body."
- "I feel more agile."
- "I feel more relaxed here."
- "It had helped me to focus on my body and mind and taught me how to relax more and not focus on everyday problems."
- "My handwriting has improved – my hand used to shake but it is much steadier now."
- "The classes have taught me to sit, walk and generally hold myself up properly. They have helped to ease tension especially in my back and to relax my body."
- "The classes relieved stress and I am less irritable, just doing the exercise."
- "After doing the class I feel calm and able to cope better with stress."
- "Excellent lesson tonight Ian, some seriously impressive stance and posture work" - Liberty Louise
- "I feel better in myself that I was able to do Tai Chi."
Get updates from the Tai Chi Blog
Directory of Bedford Tai Chi
Enter your name and email and stay on top of things.