- "I was rather apprehensive when I attended my first drop in Tai Chi session! I was made very welcome and found I enjoyed participating in the gentle exercise under the tuition of Ian. Tai Chi has helped my posture and balance, especially when walking" - Janet Hill
- "The classes relieved stress and I am less irritable, just doing the exercise."
- "I am more aware of the correct way to bend, sit and stand and have learned how to control balance."
- "I feel more agile."
- "It had helped me to focus on my body and mind and taught me how to relax more and not focus on everyday problems."
- "Good relaxation and feel good."
- "I have had a bad back for years – but it hasn't hurt since I started Tai Chi – and I saved money on a Physio."
- "I am more relaxed and less stressed."
- "After a fall years ago, I have developed difficulties with balance and I now walk with a stick. These classes have enormously developed my sense of balance. It follows now that, instead of expecting a near future of less and less mobility, I anticipate to be mobile as long as I live."
- "Excellent lesson tonight Ian, some seriously impressive stance and posture work" - Liberty Louise
- "The other day I ran upstairs like I used to – for the first time in years."
- "I make time for myself."
- "Knowing when my posture is bad it reminds me to straighten up, relaxation which can be done at home and also feeling better in my body."
Sign up for our Tai Chi Newsletter
2-3 newsletters per month – we won’t clog up your mailbox
News & Information
Training & Seminars
Enter your name and email and stay on top of things.