- "I am more aware of my posture – by doing the exercises it has helped with my backaches. My knees are also much improved….I have suffered pain for several years."
- "I feel better in myself that I was able to do Tai Chi."
- "I was rather apprehensive when I attended my first drop in Tai Chi session! I was made very welcome and found I enjoyed participating in the gentle exercise under the tuition of Ian. Tai Chi has helped my posture and balance, especially when walking" - Janet Hill
“I have been practicing Tai Chi once a week with Ian Deavin and after 4 years I realised just how much better my back was feeling and that I simply don’t notice my shoulder, which used to be quite painful – so I have started going to classes twice a week and really enjoy it.” - Val Rigby, 81
- "The other day I ran upstairs like I used to – for the first time in years."
- "I am more aware of the correct way to bend, sit and stand and have learned how to control balance."
- "Knowing when my posture is bad it reminds me to straighten up, relaxation which can be done at home and also feeling better in my body."
- "I am more relaxed and less stressed."
- "I feel more relaxed and my posture is better."
- "I feel more relaxed here."
- "Excellent lesson tonight Ian, some seriously impressive stance and posture work" - Liberty Louise
- "I have had a bad back for years – but it hasn't hurt since I started Tai Chi – and I saved money on a Physio."
- "After a fall years ago, I have developed difficulties with balance and I now walk with a stick. These classes have enormously developed my sense of balance. It follows now that, instead of expecting a near future of less and less mobility, I anticipate to be mobile as long as I live."
Sign up for our Tai Chi Newsletter
2-3 newsletters per month – we won’t clog up your mailbox
News & Information
Training & Seminars
Enter your name and email and stay on top of things.